Our BBP community is our family—we put new safety measures in place to keep our clients and staff safe at all times. In order to ensure that all of us stay healthy we will continue to comply with all local and state guidelines. Read below for our updated protocols and please sign our updated liability waiver.PLEASE SIGN OUR UPDATED LIABILITY WAIVER
- Beginning June 1, 2021 Masks are optional for vaccinated Clients and Staff
- Reformers are spaced 6 Feet Apart
- Classes & Privates are now 45 minutes long to have more time in between to clean & reduce crossover
- Please arrive on time to class. There will be no entry for late arrivals.
- Check in & Payment remains touch free
- Clients are to reschedule their classes if they are sick or if someone in their household is sick
- Each Reformer is cleaned with a covid-19 approved cleaner after every class in addition to the client cleaning their's at the end of class
- Increased professional cleaning
- Bathrooms are off limits/for emergencies only
- Trainers will not be making hands on corrections - Verbal Cues Only.
- Staff will not be reporting to work if sick and will follow the proper protocol given by the state and the CDC
- Clean Socks are Required for all classes and private sessions. Sticky Socks available for $16
We look forward to working out safely with you!