Mat Mentoring Program
Starting Saturday March, 13 2021
Attend Live on Zoom or Watch On Demand
Classical Choreography + Contemporary Movement Principles
Take your Teacher Training Journey to the next level with our Mat Mentoring Program. This program is affordable and accessible for everybody - no matter where you live.
Each meeting will cover:
- Classical choreography of 2-3 Mat exercises.
- Understand the Movement Principles of each classical exercise through foundational moves in each body position.
- Our theme that Pilates is for every unique body.
- This program promotes joint safety; body mind health; and wellness for all levels of fitness.
- All Pilates Certification Programs Welcome
- Enrollment or Completion of Entry Level Mat Courses and Movement Principles Course
- Core Engagement 360 Degrees
- Warm Up
- Breath for Healing & Wellness
- The Hundred
- Roll Up
- Finding your Safe Neutral
- Single Leg Circle
- Rolling like a Ball
- Proper Hollowing of Abdominals
- Abdominal Work for Neck, Spine & Low Back Issues
- Ab Series of Five
- Seated Posture & Alignment
- Spine Stretches
- Posterior Chain
- Strong Glutei & Hamstrings
- Single Leg Kick
- Double Leg Kick
- Lateral Chain
- Side Lying Leg Series
- Push Up
Here's how it works:
- Complete your Balanced Body Education Requirements with weekend courses OR Private Education
- Deepen your knowledge and earn apprentice hours with ZOOM Mentoring Meetings with Zayna Gold
- Receive discounted Private Sessions
- Complete homework and apprentice hours via Pilates to Go, On Demand.