Navigating COVID-19 at BBP
Our BBP community is our family—we put new safety measures in place to keep our clients and staff safe at all times. In order to ensure that all of us stay healthy we will continue to comply with all local and state guidelines. Read below for our updated protocols and please sign our updated liability waiver.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT FOR YOU AT BBP:
- Masks Optional for Vaccinated Clients & Staff *unless town has a mask mandate in place*
- Reduced class size to maintain social distancing safety standards
- Reformers are spaced 6+ Feet Apart
- Classes & Privates are now 45 minutes long to have more time in between to clean & reduce crossover
- Check in & Payment remains touch free
- Clients are to reschedule their classes if they are sick or if someone in their household is sick
- Increased professional cleaning
- Bathrooms are off limits/for emergencies only
- Doors & Windows will be propped open when allowable
- Trainers will not be making hands on corrections - Verbal Cues Only.
- Staff will not be reporting to work if sick and will follow the proper protocol given by the state and the CDC
We look forward to working out safely with you!